Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

First things first...

Written at 4:30 AM on 12/11/08...

Okay... really. It's late, it's early, and I have NO idea how to blog! It's kinda crazy too because I have a pretty decent knowledge of computers and I can even cut and past a mean HTML code.. but for some reason I NEVER learned how to blog! I really should too because I KEEP hearing and I'm starting to believe that no one should waste their dope thoughts, musings, etc... on the same 10 people you see EVERY day! I do believe that there are FAR more people than that out there that will gladly say things like, "I hear you B.." or, "Fo' real?!" or, "Man I wish this dude would shut up!" So this is for all of those people! As long as I get a little feedback, get people talking a bit, and have something to do, it'll be good! So enjoy! Oh.. and first things first, go check out my boy Midimarc's blog Diary of a Mad Black Beatmaker. Good stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment